Oct 1, 2013
Release date: June 14, 2024
Purchase links: A24 4K - BD
Price: $35.00 (4K) - $30.00 (BD)

20240605_091511.jpg

LoveLiesBleedingA24UHD04.jpg

LoveLiesBleedingA24UHD05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$48.12 USD postage to Australia is a bit rich though...
Oh My God Reaction GIF
Always is, this will be my first order from A24 and shipping it directly to the netherlands is $110 (duty free)for 3 items (Midsommar, Lighthouse and Love lies Bleeding), whereas shipping it to a US address is only $10.
This is why I ship all my american orders to a US adress and from there forward it to europe, much cheaper this way especially if you buy a lot of stuff from the US.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Always is, this will be my first order from A24 and shipping it directly to the netherlands is $110 (duty free)for 3 items (Midsommar, Lighthouse and Love lies Bleeding), whereas shipping it to a US address is only $10.
This is why I ship all my american orders to a US adress and from there forward it to europe, much cheaper this way especially if you buy a lot of stuff from the US.
Right, their international shipping is very expensive, but to a US address you can get it for free even, for an order over $150.
Plus, or rather minus 10% off everything if you sign up for their membership that one month. ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
Bought a couple of items directly when postage to the UK when postage was unly approx £1, then for whatever reason it increased to approx £39.
It would have to be something really special for me to shop with them now....
Just saw my post above, think it needs correcting....
Postage to the UK used to be approx £14, not £1...
Still, nearly tripled now...

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Just saw my post above, think it needs correcting....
Postage to the UK used to be approx £14, not £1...
Still, nearly tripled now...
That makes more sense lol, shipping prices have skyrocketed for everything these days.
I used to order vinyl records all the time from US stores and they had media mail shipping for 4-5 dollars, nowadays mediamail isn't an option anymore and the cheapest shipping method for US domestic is $10.
It's gone absolutely crazy for Statue collectibles, to a point where a lot of collectors have stopped buying

Honestly how is anyone outside of the US buying these?
Freight forwarders, buy a bunch to a US address. Free from many places (and no tax being in Delaware), and $10 from A24 or free if total over $150 (which is what I did).
Fishisfast (not an ad) stores your stuff for half a year for free!

Reactions: Flloydo