Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: April 2, 2024
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $24.96

61DSodkZY3L._SL1024_.jpg

51FfhR9kueL.jpg 51J5SkbZ8fL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a new design or a flaw? None of my other steelbooks are like this.

Good catch, seems to be designed that way. I haven't opened my copy to check why it's like that though.

View attachment 578123
Honestly, I for one believe those are flaws.
To be a „new style” of SteelBook, I believe that (firstly) Scanavo wold had bragged about it before making it on an actual product, and secondly, would be somewhat „similar”/„symmetric” on both sides, and both examples (front and back, or at least on each examples would be the same), but to me, from what I can discerned from the pictures sent, I see they are different (each one have different flaw, and each side of each of your piece, is different from any other ones).

Very interesting, curious if that impacts the open / close of if something else happened when these were pressed

Honestly, I for one believe those are flaws.
To be a „new style” of SteelBook, I believe that (firstly) Scanavo wold had bragged about it before making it on an actual product, and secondly, would be somewhat „similar”/„symmetric” on both sides, and both examples (front and back, or at least on each examples would be the same), but to me, from what I can discerned from the pictures sent, I see they are different (each one have different flaw, and each side of each of your piece, is different from any other ones).
Yep, doesn't look right to me which is why I haven't opened the seal.
I tried checking some of the unboxings on Youtube and while it's hard to see, I definitely saw one similar to mine.