Kosm

Manta Lab The Matrix Revolutions One Click

Kosm

White Tulip
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2019
Kosm submitted a new resource:

Manta Lab The Matrix Revolutions One Click - Manta Lab The Matrix Revolutions Steelbook

• View attachment 555123WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".​

• Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing​

• Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D + Flip, Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.​

• One Click: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing​

Read more about this resource...

It would be nice if you respond. I'm also sending queries via your website and no response.
You don't seem to be a reliable seller and not in line with the community here.

I'll get it from manta directly

• Wow
Reactions: yeslek and Kosm
It would be nice if you respond. I'm also sending queries via your website and no response.
You don't seem to be a reliable seller and not in line with the community here.

I'll get it from manta directly
We have been trusted sellers and GB host for 3 years now but not all messages can be answered as quickly as individuals would like due to the overwhelming messages and orders we deal with

Reactions: Billy Talent
We have been trusted sellers and GB host for 3 years now but not all messages can be answered as quickly as individuals would like due to the overwhelming messages and orders we deal with
Not even to messages sent 2 weeks ago on your own website??
Your response is a joke and again not in line with the GB community. If you sell here you should be able to be responsive like all the sellers.

Not even to messages sent 2 weeks ago on your own website??
Your response is a joke and again not in line with the GB community. If you sell here you should be able to be responsive like all the sellers.
I'm not sure what you mean. Messages have been replied to but there are hundreds of messages and they can't all be replied to instantly. What is your email address, send it privately here as messages on the website do not go through unless you send a direct email.

"In line with GB community"? What on earth do you mean? We are responsive - just because it doesn't fit in with your concept of when a reply should be given, it doesn't mean its not in line with the GB community. It sounds like you are setting your own standards and calling it the "community".

Reactions: Billy Talent