WiiU Mario Kart 8 (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Exclusively to Amazon.de alongside the limited and standard edition.

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00DCNX2ZW/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Price - € 69.99

71u0SmPAIUL._SL1188_.jpg

Not sure if it's coming to any other Amazon site but I sure hope it does.

Attachments

• 71u0SmPAIUL._SL1188_.jpg
    71u0SmPAIUL._SL1188_.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon
has anybody had any luck ordering this from amazon Germany to the USA?..because in the past I never had problems, then all of a sudden,..i tried to preorder this one..and it said it CANNOT deliver to USA address..wtf!!?..since when!!!??..amazon.de!!!!

has anybody had any luck ordering this from amazon Germany to the USA?..because in the past I never had problems, then all of a sudden,..i tried to preorder this one..and it said it CANNOT deliver to USA address..wtf!!?..since when!!!??..amazon.de!!!!

I in the past have had difficulty ordering video games from other countries through Amazon, specifically for me it was Amazon Japan.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Some video games have regional restrictions, that's why you will have issues importing a video game. Your best bet is to have it delivered to someone in that country and then forward it your way. You will find similar restrictions in Amazon from France and UK. Or find a retailer that will ship the game to the US.

Reactions: mlmaier84

Amazon UK, DE and FR lock out international orders on video games for an undetermined amount of time when a preorder goes live. It's usually about three weeks, but can vary, and then they open up orders to other countries. Just keep checking on it and eventually they will open orders up.

I don't know how these things work behind closed doors at Amazon so I'll ask here.

This "exclusive" thing, how come it's just an exclusive to Amazon.de, surley if it's an Amazon exclusive it would cover all Amazon sites or at least those in Europe such as France, Spain, Italy, UK etc

I don't know how these things work behind closed doors at Amazon so I'll ask here.

This "exclusive" thing, how come it's just an exclusive to Amazon.de, surley if it's an Amazon exclusive it would cover all Amazon sites or at least those in Europe such as France, Spain, Italy, UK etc

Amazon has different subsidiaries, so in essence they all handle business for the country in which they operate. Hence Amazon Exclusive for a release in that country is not available at any other retailer.

Reactions: Robsonmonkey
Amazon has different subsidiaries, so in essence they all handle business for the country in which they operate. Hence Amazon Exclusive for a release in that country is not available at any other retailer.

Thanks for the answer

Such a shame, I'm pretty sure they did the same with Hitman and Sonic Generations.

I don't understand why Zavvi dosen't take a little interest in the video game steelbook market, they seem to focus so much on films.

That is lovely

I thought I could buy this on ebay, you know how people just sell the steelbook without the game however the only one up on the site is bloody £208....I mean REALLY <sigh>

That is lovely

I thought I could buy this on ebay, you know how people just sell the steelbook without the game however the only one up on the site is bloody £208....I mean REALLY <sigh>

I bought mine for 30€ (blank, without game nor VIP Code) on ebay.de, they show up regulary these days, i think its better to buy it that way and then get the Amaray Game afterwards, when it becomes cheaper :)

Else there are some sellers on amazon.de, that sell this for 90€ new & sealed, that offer international shipping, you could try those.

Reactions: Robsonmonkey
I bought mine for 30€ (blank, without game nor VIP Code) on ebay.de, they show up regulary these days, i think its better to buy it that way and then get the Amaray Game afterwards, when it becomes cheaper :)

Else there are some sellers on amazon.de, that sell this for 90€ new & sealed, that offer international shipping, you could try those.

DAMN

Ebay.de

Why didn't I think of that XD

If anyone has ordered on Ebay.de know if they deliver to other countries, it's hard to read when it's all in German.

Even goggle translate isn't helping.

Anyone having problems with german, can write me, i will translate him :)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/MARIO-KART-8...8267?pt=DE_PC_Videospiele&hash=item5d4cc3070b

this guy for example sends it to entire Europe for 9€ (making it 87,99€ total)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/MARIO-KART-8...1788?pt=DE_PC_Videospiele&hash=item1c41218bbc

this guy says he accepts international too, but can't see for how much

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Mario-Kart-8...5840?pt=DE_PC_Videospiele&hash=item4621118070

this one is a cheap example, since its blank, costs 30€ (or less), so if you know someone in Germany who can pick this uo for you, this would be a possibility :)

Last edited: