Marvel Anime Shows

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
Marvel Anime is a four-part anime project with collaborations from both Marvel Entertainment and Madhouse.

Iron Man

IronManAnime.jpg

Iron Man is the first show of the series with 12 episodes. The series was directed by Yuzo Sato with Warren Ellis writing the story. A special preview ran on Animax on September 25, 2010, before the series began airing on October 1, 2010, and ended on December 17, 2010. While Iron Man premiered in the US on G4 on July 29, 2011, a "sneak peek" of the first episode aired on July 23, 2011 following G4's Comic-Con 2011 Live coverage.

Plot:
Tony Stark goes to Japan to produce a new arc station and showcase the Iron Man Dio, a new prototype armor, that will replace him when he retires. However, the Iron Man Dio goes out of control and it is up to Tony as Iron Man to stop it along with an organization called the Zodiac. Iron Man even gain an ally in JSDF operative Captain Nagato Sakurai piloting the Ramon Zero armor that his military group made for him. Iron Man soon discovers that an old friend that he thought was dead upon his first time as Iron Man is alive and is operating the Iron Man Dio armor for the Zodiac's goals.

Wolverine

Cast_of_Wolverine_%28Marvel_Anime%29.jpg

Wolverine is the second show of the series with 12 episodes. It aired on Animax between January 7, 2011 and March 25, 2011. While Wolverine premiered in the US on G4 on July 29, 2011, a "sneak peek" of the first episode aired on July 23, 2011 following the Iron Man "sneak peek" and G4's Comic-Con 2011 Live coverage.

Plot:
Logan learns that his girlfriend Mariko Yashida (who disappeared a year ago) has been taken to Tokyo by her father Shingen (who is the head of a Japanese crime syndicate and a supplier of A.I.M.) in order to be wed to Hideki Kurohagi. Wolverine goes on a quest to rescue Mariko and defeat Shingen and Hideki while encountering some opponents along the way.

X-Men

X-men.jpg

X-Men scheduled to air as the third show of the series with 12 episodes. It aired on Animax from April 1, 2011 to June 24, 2011. A preview trailer was released on February 18, 2011, featuring mutants such as Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm and Beast. It premiered in the United States on G4 on October 21, 2011.

Plot:
Following the death of Jean Grey, the X-Men are reassembled by Professor X to travel to Japan following the abduction of Armor and face the U-Men who are abducting young mutants in order to harvest their organs. During their fight with the U-Men, the X-Men discover that some of the mutants in Japan are suffering from the "Damon-Hall Syndrome" which causes problems to mutants during their second mutation.

Blade

512px-Bladeanime1.jpg

Blade is the fourth and final show of the series. Comprising twelve episodes like the others, the story is written by Kenta Fukasaku, son of the late Kinji Fukasaku. It aired on Animax from July 1, 2011 to September 16, 2011.

Plot:
Blade, a "Daywalker" vampire hunter who was born with human and vampire blood in his veins after a vampire attacked his mother, is visiting Japan on a mission. There, he not only confronts Deacon Frost (the vampire who killed his mother), but he also faces up against "Existence", a mysterious organization of vampires.

I'm a BIG Marvel Fan but i just couldn't get into X Men Anime or Wolverine, They seemed slow paced. the trailers looked awesome but i just dont know what happened:( plus i cant Picture Wolverine being voiced by Milo Ventimiglia From Heroes Fame.