Matt Ferguson Chat Thread

roverite

BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
Tremors "Burt and Valentine" Print

MFTremorspreview.jpg

I was looking at one of the artists featured on DigitalBabe's Star Trek thread, and I came across this. It's limited to only 30 copies and each one is individually numbered. Since I love Tremors, I had to buy one and I thought there may be a few more of you who'd like to buy one.

http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/collections/i-love-you-man/products/matt-ferguson-burt-and-valentine

Last edited by a moderator:
There is always the question that bothers me is the question of the draw.

Is it really limited to 30 copies ?

Thx

Yup. On these small run prints, that is usually it. If the artist has APs, it would be 2-3 at the most. Numbered prints, there will ever only be 30. WB does not own these prints. :hilarious:

I figured some of these smaller sites are not getting any licensing and are technically selling these illegally.

I figured some of these smaller sites are not getting any licensing and are technically selling these illegally.

Not necessarily illegal. They call those Fan Art. They say "Inspired By" sometimes, other time they say nothing, but you know what film it is from. If they were to use logos, titles or credits from the actual film without licensing, then they would be sent to Guantanamo Bay. EEK!

is the Bottleneck Gallery considered a smaller site?

Not small, but not big. Some of these galleries are over saturating the market with too many prints of the same movies or characters. It is great what they are doing by giving chances to lesser known artists, but so many gallery shows back to back coming from the East & West coasts are a bit much. Yes, they are super limited but it is likely you will find another print that is better 2 weeks to a month later.

Back on topic, here's mine:

CIMG9052s.jpg

:movie:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: vurt and TobinFrost
I would have jumped on a Tremors poster in an instant but this one just didn't do it for me. The monsters are waaay off. I would love to see Taylor do a Tremors print.

That's awesome and Tremors is one of my favourite franchises. I have all 4 films and the TV series (which is not as bad as people thought, because the DVD set has the episodes in the right sequence, unlike the screening order!)

Unfortunately, I can just about scrape the cost of the poster... OR the postage to the UK. But not both.

Plus I'm kinda out of wall space in my little cavern.

So I'll just admire from a distance. Damn good find. Thank you.