Micro Sized USB 3.0 64GB Thumb Drives

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
These aren't really on sale so I decided to put them in here instead of the sale section. Lately I've been searching for a micro sized 64GB USB 3.0 speed thumb drive. Something that has a small footprint with a hefty capacity to it.

Here's a rundown on some that I've found. In case someone has been looking for a similar type thumb drive I've taken a lot of legwork out of your searching. I wound up purchasing the Super Talent because it's only 1.3 inches long and it was the very last one that was in stock by Amazon and I could use Prime for the shipping. Also it has that brushed aluminum casing that matches with Mac products and can fit on my keychain.

My second choice would have been the Eaget U60. The only reason it wasn't first in my list because there was no specs on the length, no option for Prime and no reviews to go on.

Super Talent 64GB Pico USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Super Talent.jpg

Eaget U60 Extreme 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
EagetU60.jpg

Eaget U90 64gb USB 3.0 Metal Flash Drive
EagetU90.jpg

Corsair 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Voyager Mini
Corsair.jpg

Verbatim 64 GB Store 'n' Go Mini Metal USB Drive
Verbatim.jpg

Spark 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Spark.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Not Get the Super Talent 64GB Pico USB 3.0 Flash Drive. I bought one and it worked for about 3 weeks then I couldn't access it. Sent it back and got a replacement. When I got it the second time I put it in my computer it would no longer access it. So I sent it back and got a refund. :angry:

Now I bought the Eaget U60 Extreme 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive and it's just as tiny but it has a 1 year warranty on it so I feel more rest assured that if it fails within a year I can get a replacement.

I'll report back in a few weeks on how it's coming along with this Eaget.

Last edited:
I have a 64GB sandisk thumb drive at the office, not a micro so a bit larger than those but not a lot and I got it a while ago so I think it may still be 2.0 but was free so not complaining.

Well I said I'd report back in a few weeks and the Eaget U60 Extreme 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive is awesome! :D It works every time I insert it for every computer I've put it in, even computers with just USB 2.0 ports as well. It's even slightly smaller than the Super Talent that I bought that hardly never worked. Here's some images of the U60 Extreme.
IMG_0129.JPG IMG_0130.JPG

I'm so happy with the U60 Extreme that I just bought a new model that just released on Amazon. The Eaget New Stylish K60 Extreme 32GB High speed USB 3.0 Flash Drive. :D
Eaget K60 Extreme 32gb Thumb Drive1.jpg Eaget K60 Extreme 32gb Thumb Drive2.jpg
That last image is of the K60 Extreme 16gb version but decided to include it because of how it looks inserted in the computer, it's the same as the 32gb model.

LINK to the Eaget New Stylish K60 Extreme 32GB High speed USB 3.0 Flash Drive

Reactions: ocielz