Netflix signs with Telemundo-expands to Latin America

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Hacking Netflix:

Reuters reports that Netflix has signed a deal with Telemundo for up to 1,200 hours of streaming content, including the hit show La Reina del Sur (The Queen of the South). Telemundo is the second-biggest Spanish-language distributor, and this deal will help Netflix launch in more than 43 Caribbean & Latin American countries later this year.

Haha, yeah, needed move for Netflix for expansion, and to capture hispanic market. I know Horhay will be glued to Netflix now! :hilarious:

pfft I dislike TV networks that buy programming that only glorifies the drug trafficking and the violence that is occurring in my country so yeah I am not a fan of that TV network.

Oh wow-Horhay, I had no idea that was the case. I can definitely see why it would do nothing to dispel stereotypes:(

Today netflix started service here in México and last week did it on Chile, Urugay and Argentina.

I'm with the free trial, fee will be about $8 USD/mo.

I was denied to watch El Cartel de los Sapos the Colombian “novela” about the cartel drug war over there beginig with the death of Escobar now I'm one disc away to finish the "series" and sad but all true; La Reina del Sur is the copy for the mexican market as I know.