New Spider-Gwen Exclusives [Funko]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Funko announced on periscope some more Spider-Gwen funkos on the way, Keyring, Wallgreens exclusive, Hot Topic Exclusive, unmasked, unhooded. It's nice for a female superhero to be getting some cool variants

image.jpg

They are all so ******* cute

More pics @kaw

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I don't know how i feel about these recent announcements... it feels like they're squeezing every possible type of variant out of these characters.
They should do some new characters first imo, but hey, i will pick them up anyway.. :bag:

Reactions: Flash
I don't know how i feel about these recent announcements... it feels like they're squeezing every possible type of variant out of these characters.
They should do some new characters first imo, but hey, i will pick them up anyway.. :bag:

Spidergwen is a new character and as I said about time women get some decent variants :)

Spidergwen is a new character and as I said about time women get some decent variants :)

Spider-Gwen beeing a new character is right and good, yes, but do we really need an umasked AND an unhooded variant?
I don't...

What i was trying to say is that they should release more new characters first, and then take care of the variants.. imo. :)

Spider-Gwen beeing a new character is right and good, yes, but do we really need an umasked AND an unhooded variant?
I don't...

What i was trying to say is that they should release more new characters first, and then take care of the variants.. imo. :)

Arrow was given

-The Arrow (basically hooded)
- Arrow unmasked
-Oliver queen (basically unmasked arrow)
- Oliver queen island scarred

Also Batman has like 50 variants so I think Spidergwen can have a few ;)

Last edited: