new to trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2013
Philadelphia suburbs
Hello all. I am new to all this trading stuff on this website and had question. I plan on picking up ZDT this coming Tuesday from BB and was thinking of picking up a second copy for a possible trade. With this being a limited and exclusive release, I was wondering what would be a fair trade for BD like this.

I have had my eyes on a couple hard to get releases like Prometheus or any of the Avenger steels, but I am unsure of what is fair and what is not. Is there any guide that you guys follow in regards to this?

Last edited by a moderator:
most people here compare the steelbook values.that means if you buy a new release its value is the store price of course and a fair trading object is a steel with the same value...

if you wait a few month until you offer ZDT for trading and its value has become higher you can ask for steels with higher values^^

most people here compare the steelbook values.that means if you buy a new release its value is the store price of course and a fair trading object is a steel with the same value...

if you wait a few month until you offer ZDT for trading and its value has become higher you can ask for steels with higher values^^

I hear you, so basically if I want to get a rare steel that has a higher market value I am better holding off a couple months. Good to know. No way I would be trading this for some other easily attainable steel having the feeling in a few months this will be a highly sought after steel with a high market value.

Not trying to screw anyone over, but I would like to get some of those harder to get UK or Europe steels but if this would not net me something like any of the Avenger steels or Prometheus, etc. to me it is not worth it.

What evil said is solid advice. But even in a few months it won't be THAT expensive. At some point you'll have to break out the checkbook cause US steels overall just aren't that sought after. YET :D

What evil said is solid advice. But even in a few months it won't be THAT expensive. At some point you'll have to break out the checkbook cause US steels overall just aren't that sought after. YET :D

I hear you on that. I am banking on the fact that this one seems to be exclusive to US might help the matter.

Like others have said the best thing you can do with this is wait until it isn't easily obtainable. Most Steelbooks don't achieve there full value until later on down the line. I don't think this will ever be a high value steelbook but it may increase in value down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.