NHL 12 (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Just saw this on Future Shop's website:

10177468.jpg

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ea-nhl-12-steelbook-case-not-available-for-purchase-400100251492/10177468.aspx?path=f51c052da01edcaef7e740ccc529ef37en02

"This bonus is free with your purchase of NHL 12 game. This bonus gift is not for sale and it does not contain the actual game. Not applicable to previous purchases and not to be purchased separately - any gifts ordered separately will be cancelled without any notice. While supplies last."

Last edited by a moderator:
The link didn't bring me to the steelbook and when I searched for it on FS's site, I couldn't find it.

They pulled the direct link to the steelbook, and included it in the product description.

Get a FREE Goalie boost and Steelbook with NHL 12!*

Pre-order NHL 12 at FutureShop and receive the goalie boost to enhance your Be a Pro and EA SPORTS Hockey League goalie. Give your goalie that extra boost of being the corner stone of your franchise. Stonewall your opponents with awe-inspiring desperation saves from your goalie as he covers every possible angle and works through screens and flying bodies in front of the net

Is this price likely to come down? What's usual msrp for a game with a free steelie bonus from Canada? I'd really like to get one from a friend, but I can certainly live without it for that kind of price!