Mediabook Night of the Living Dead - Blu-ray Mediabook [Germany]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
This is being released in Germany on the 30th of March.

Available here

Night of the living dead - Mediabook [Blu-ray] [Limited Edition]

attachment.php

Attachments

• 81RPm9039pL._AA1500_.jpg
    81RPm9039pL._AA1500_.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Hope this turns out digibook ... cause my ad flyer from a diff edition labels this a digipack.

The picture certainly looks like a book rather than a digipack.... might be tempted to pick this up to go with my Arrow releases of Dawn and Day

First of all this one has not the size of Mediabook (like Doomsday etc.) but more like a Digibook (like North by Northwest etc.). Inside nearly 30 sites of infos and pics :thumb:
The rating-logo is a sticker and can be easily removed.

Attachments

• CBs 015.jpg
    CBs 015.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 151
  • CBs 016.jpg
    CBs 016.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 149
  • CBs 017.jpg
    CBs 017.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 143
  • CBs 021.jpg
    CBs 021.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 155
  • CBs 023.jpg
    CBs 023.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 145
  • CBs 024.jpg
    CBs 024.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 152
Thats awesome ... kinda makes up for the sub-par release in regards to extras/and no color version of the film. I suspect that only due to a review on amz Germany where a guy says its only black and white version of movie.

Hmm, it really seems to be only the black and white version. At least I found no option to choose the coloured one ;)

But after all that´s the version Romero wanted, so I´m fine with it :)

Yeah it looks awesome, thanks for pics dagoba ... I'll def be getting at some point now.

Yeah, but most of the text is in German, Gawd! Would have bought this if it was all Englisht text cos the design is very cool. Still wanting a very nice edition of this film, was hoping Arrow would complete the trilogy of Romeros and give us the best transfer with OAR, correct dialogue and UNCUT with muchos extras.

Finally got my copy of this today. Quite a nice little digibook - I especially like the way some details on the front cover are gloss printed on the other wise matt cover.

DE - Night of the Living Dead

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

lQODmzX.jpg

YgcyC4H.jpg

vDhk3kr.jpg

tofKD8Z.jpg

xjShn2I.jpg

jfGWvzU.jpg

lR6OEpf.jpg

ETg0liK.jpg

Special Glow effect

SABaIP8.jpg

XD8cGxK.jpg

F0nF0jK.jpg

Also picked up the

JP - The Night of the Living Dead

lYXuWPM.jpg

a0AdALY.jpg

You should use a hair-dryer for the rating logo. Worked fine by this one.

Last edited by a moderator: