Note about Masterblaster & Group Buys

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey everyone - we wanted to make everyone aware that John (masterblaster) is going through a serious health issue right now.

This included a trip to the emergency room and I'm sure a host of other challenges.

His absence may be prolonged or he may be back full time in a few weeks. The details are still coming in, but I wanted to make everyone aware of this situation, as some of you have paid for a couple of his group buys.

I believe he is going to have a family member assist in shipping a couple of these out, to make sure you get your items.

Here are the current status of each:

RESERVED

1) Rio - payments have already been sent to blufans for these release. You will get your copies - but as we all know, this one has seen numerous delays on the release date.

2) Terminator (play.com exclusive) - copies have been reserved.

3) Play.com Paramount Wave (Iron Man, etc) - copies have been reserved. I'm working on a plan at the moment about how the trading mods can help with this one.

RESERVED / TO BE SHIPPED WITH PAYMENT

Copies for these group buys have been reserved. John will work on getting invoices to people as he cannot return these items.

1) Blade Group Buy (Media Markt)
2) Konigriech der Himmel
3) Fox wave threads - ID4, Alien, etc (Media Markt)

TO BE DETERMINED

As the release date is still far out on some of these, we might have to find alternate solutions. I'll try and update as I can with any new information.

1) Ghost Busters, Forrest Gump, etc - recommend to switch over to surfury's GB if you haven't already
2) The Raid
3) Iron Sky
4) Godfather Trilogy - recommend to switch over to surfury's GB if you haven't already
5) Titanic (MM)

If you have any questions, concerns, or other thoughts, PLEASE PM myself, Che or ash333.

There's NO NEED TO PANIC, we are on top of this and we'll make sure that everyone is taken care of.

Please do not PM masterblaster if you don't need to. Trading mods can try and answer any basic / general question you may have.

Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.