[OPEN] London 2012: The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games - Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhiraj1

Premium Supporter
Dec 16, 2011
United Kingdom
This is my first time hosting a group buy. Price of the steelbook on Ps3 and Xbox is £30 each.
Postage will be done at cost, depending which country you are from and what service you want - regular airmail/tracked/insured, etc.

Item releases on 29/6/12. The price for this item has gone up to £38 now, however i had 4 extra copies ordered at the original price of £30. So the first 4 will get it at that price.
However, if price falls again, then i will surely add a few more copies for the lower price.

PS: As you guys know, there are fees now for Group Buy. This will be added to your original purchase price and be spread between participants equally. So please remember, that i cant back out of this as I have to pay group buy fees in advance.

Please leave your country and number of copies you want and on which platform you want it on.

£30 price (+ service fees and postage)

1. Jericho x 1 - Ps3 (PAID) / Tracking - RJ902132865GB
2. theboysact x 1 - Ps3 (PAID) / Tracking - RJ902132879GB

£38 price (+ service fees and postage)

Last edited:
Reminder - no payment has been made to open this group buy. It will be closed next week if this does not occur.

Thank you.

Should get the items tomorrow, had been away for couple of days and thus missed the post today. Will be updating here with tracking id after posting item.

Status
Not open for further replies.