Ordering steelbooks from amazon.de

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2012
Anything i need to know? Looking to order 19 steelbooks from amazon.de and the postage is 7 euros.

Anyone bought a massive quantity from amazong.de before? Delivery to the united kingdom?

Sorry if this is the wrong section :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the way to do it - bit expensive if ordering just one, but spread over 19 that's like 25p per steel!!

Amazon.de are usually good on packaging and use their special steelbook boxes - sometimes you'll get a ridiculously large box for the number of steels, but again don't think you'll have that problem.

I've found they usually get to me as quick if not quicker than amazon.co.uk so you might have them by the w/e :)

Thank you so much for the response.

Cant wait to get paid :)

Thanks again

Your welcome - you'll find lots of helpful Ninjas here only too happy to help - make sure you introduce yourself as a new arrival - there's a thread somewhere - think its under community suggestions then introductions :)

Also you can thank people by clicking the relevant icon by their post :)

Reactions: JordanBlu
yeah i bought 25 last year , ordered fri and arrived on the monday , im so jelous that have ordered that many haha

UK buyers, if there's a new release, or a steelbook that people are after, wouldn't it be better to do a mini GB? e.g. if four people want one steelbook each, that's £28 shipping in total EEK!

Get em sent to one address and forward it on? We can all save a few bob, about £5 per steelbook, okay we may need to wait an extra day or two but worth it! 4x Sin City (Jessica Alba cover :naughty:) would be £51 including postage, instead of £72! Anyone interested in an amazon GB lemme know maybe start a monthly/fornightly thing?

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Sorry it's £56.36 instead of £77.36, still saving £21 but this is just an example can be any steelbooks from amazon!

have you checked trade threads (esp UK members) some might have the ones you're after - though I guess ordering so many the usual incentive of saving money on postage doesn't apply!

I cant get in there yet and im not going to rush my 30 posts :/

UK buyers, if there's a new release, or a steelbook that people are after, wouldn't it be better to do a mini GB? e.g. if four people want one steelbook each, that's £28 shipping in total EEK!

Get em sent to one address and forward it on? We can all save a few bob, about £5 per steelbook, okay we may need to wait an extra day or two but worth it! 4x Sin City (Jessica Alba cover :naughty:) would be £51 including postage, instead of £72! Anyone interested in an amazon GB lemme know maybe start a monthly/fornightly thing?

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Sorry it's £56.36 instead of £77.36, still saving £21 but this is just an example can be any steelbooks from amazon!

I would be interested mate. I've pretty much purchased every Amazon.de Steelbook I want. It's just the odd one or two now and again and it's a pain trying to find something to order with it.

Reactions: RiX
Prices usually fluctuate between 2-3 euros if one copy sells out, so if we can get 5 people to order 1-2 steels each everyone saves. It can be any steel. Think a better idea might be if someone is bulk buying from amazon.de, post here and we can all get in our orders to be forwarded on. Doesn't look like there's a demand for it atm, but if anything changes i'm in :)

Reactions: snooloui
Ordred wednesday/thursday of amazon.de and i got 3 out of 4 packages on saturday.

One got postponed unfortunatly, bg then again it its already in milton keynes.

Status
Not open for further replies.