Pandora's Tower LE (Wii Steelbook) [Europe]

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Pandora's Tower is getting the Limited Edition treatment.

The edition contains the following:

- Standard copy of the game
- Steelbook
- 32 pages artbok

Release date: April 13th 2012

2uhnxci.jpg

Price: £49.99/€54.99 (UK/Europe)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: thunda123
Yeah the artwork looks really nice on this one, but too expensive just for the steel, and I don't plan on getting a Wii in any case :)

With any luck, the steelbook will be sold by itself on eBay at one point.

even with a Wii, those are region coded.

I like the characters so I might as well get this one to match it with The Last Story.

Last edited:
HMV has this (and they deliver to the US) for ~$68.00 shipped:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=51;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=594981

Seems to be cheaper than Amazon.fr thus far...also, HMV doesn't charge until they ship/dispatch, so this is good for people wanting to pre-order just to reserve one, and you can cancel all the way up to when it's shipped if you find a group buy or lower price in between.

Reactions: biscuitnoir
I"m sure you'll be able to find some...

As a completist, I gotta have the game disc even though I can't play it :)

I can't stand having just the steelbook and not having the disc inside...it gets on my nerve big time.

Damn!

Hopefully I know how to source just the steelbook :naughty:

Mine arrived yesterday.
Confusingly it has the full retail game in a black plastic case (with a double sided sleeve) and a separate empty steelbook.
At least that means the full English manual can be transferred across since the thick multi-language manual they also include is far to big to go in any of the boxes.

My Pandora's Tower LE arrived today from HMV with this Steelbook securely protected inside the LE box.

This is one AWESOME looking Steelbook,very much like the Last Story Steelbook design; debossed title, glossy artwork for the characters with a smooth-matte finish for the rest of the Steel, and great inside artwork!

Like The Last Story, it is also one of the VERY few Steelbooks that have a spine title that is upside-down (or rather, is read from top to bottom). It arrived in mint condition - that black scratch looking thing in the first pic below over the hair is actually hair from my dog, lol - i had to double check the actual Steelbook after posting this pic just to be absolutely certain! :ohno:

hW0hN.jpg

ujd7L.jpg

YDjvH.jpg

Szadr.jpg

Very much worth it! :oohyeah:

I'm still waiting for mine.....good thing...they are consistent w/ the debossed...so happy with that....and inside artwork....

Pandoras tower

How was the limited edition packaging from HMV did they ship the thing in a oversize box?
Gonna order either from Amazon or HMV depends on who's packaging is best:ohno:

man, still waiting this from hmv...it has been over 2 weeks now...starting to worry :(

Anyone else in the USA received their copy from hmv with standard shipping?

man, still waiting this from hmv...it has been over 2 weeks now...starting to worry :(

Anyone else in the USA received their copy from hmv with standard shipping?

Yes, on the previous page you'll notice I said I received mine from HMV and posted pictures on the 19th when I received it....so 10 days ago.

Sorry to hear you still haven't received yours man. :ohno: