Altea, Spain
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase links: Amazon UK
Price: £10.89

papermoon.jpg

Extras
New 1080p transfer of the film on Blu-ray, with a progressive encode on the DVD
Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
New feature-length audio commentary with critics Glenn Kenny and Farran Smith Nehme
Original theatrical trailer
Gallery of behind-the-scenes and production stills
32-PAGE FULL COLOUR BOOKLET featuring a new essay on the film by critic Adrian Martin, remarks about the film by director Elia Kazan, and rare archival imagery

Absolutely love this movie, and upon looking for it on ebay I was stunned to see this Masters of Cinema version!! I couldn't pull the trigger fast enough, man. Never been so happy to throw 25 bucks at a movie before. Cannot wait for this arrive.

Reactions: TheWildEye
Absolutely love this movie, and upon looking for it on ebay I was stunned to see this Masters of Cinema version!! I couldn't pull the trigger fast enough, man. Never been so happy to throw 25 bucks at a movie before. Cannot wait for this arrive.
Great film. Also never knew Eureka had this on their rosta. I'll be searching for this now. Thanks for the bump in information.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Great film. Also never knew Eureka had this on their rosta. I'll be searching for this now. Thanks for the bump in information.
Hey man, be sure you get the version with the blu ray and dvd. There is a lone blu ray 1 disc version, but I believe the 2 disc blu ray/dvd version has a nice 36 page booklet. At least that's what I've read when I started researching it after I discovered it on ebay.