Prototype 2 (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)(Micromania Exclusive) [France]

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
My contact in France told me there is a strong possibility that Micromania in France was getting an exclusive steelbook of this one as well.

More infos soon.

Edit: it has been confirmed by Micromania, DLC and steelbook offered as a pre-order.

Release date: April 24th 2012.

prototype2fr.jpg

PS3

XBOX 360

More pictures (sorry for the bad colors render in the pictures but it gives you an idea):

Back:

prototype2back.jpg

Inside:

prototype2inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys, just got news from my french supplier. He has 14 of these babies in hand, unfortunately, G1, all of them. It looks like this one does not come in G2 size in Europe so...

I can still host a GB for it, but only if you guys are interested. I know oscarlucy would be on it like white on rice, and I might take one for myself, but in order to split the shipping I'd like to know if any of you is interested.

Picture of the steel:

prototype2fr.jpg

Last edited:
Ok guys, just got news from my french supplier. He has 14 of these babies in hand, unfortunately, G1, all of them. It looks like this one does not come in G2 size in Europe so...

I can still host a GB for it, but only if you guys are interested. I know oscarlucy would be on it like white on rice, and I might take one for myself, but in order to split the shipping I'd like to know if any of you is interested.

Picture of the steel:

prototype2fr.jpg

Of course i'm in on it!!!

But more like a hobo on a ham sandwich.... :oohyeah:

But let me know what you need and when, biscuit, and i'll pony up for sure (if this is a diff. cover than the FS and BB ones)! :drool:

I am interested but need to know couple things. Price with shipping and if it comes with game. I have bestbuy version already ordered and plan to play game it comes with so dont need another game :p

Still waiting to see definate look of bestbuy and what size it is, my still showing processing as i chose site to store for pick up.

The steelbooks cost me 20 Euros, and shipping 6 of them is costing me 17.75 Euros. That's 23 Euros (20 for the steel + 3 Euros shipping per copy). $11 is the shipping from me to you. Good thing is since they are empty, shipping 1 or 2 copies is the same price.