Region B Blu-Rays (in US amarays) for sale!

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Hi everyone,

I have a few region B discs not watched once since they do not play on my region free player. I had to buy region A discs and put the B discs in the US amarays. The amaray cases look brand new, except for one noted below).

When I use the word impeccable below, that means the discs have no fingerprints, smudges or scratches. Shipping International is available. Pricing is in US dollars. If someone decides to buy the entire lot, I'll reduce the price to $26.00 (minus shipping).

The Expendables (DE) $3.00 Comes in the Extended Directors Cut case, but the German disc is inside. The disc is impeccable and never played once. Spoken languages Geman & English

The Expendables 2 (DE) $3.00 Case is cracked on the front a little bit. The German disc is inside. The disc is impeccable and never played once. No digital copy included. Spoken languages are German and English.

Taken (UK) $3.00 Comes in the 2 disc edition case (as it containts the digital copy disc) and the UK disc is inside. The disc is impeccable and never played once. Spoken languages are English, Spanish, German, and Italian.

The Day After Tomorrow (UK) $2.50 This is the UK disc and the disc is impeccable and never played once. The UK disc is inside. Spoken languages are English, Spanish, and Italian.

There Will Be Blood (UK) $3.00 This is the UK disc and the disc is impeccable and never played once. Spoken languages are English, German, and French.

Independence Day (UK) $3.00 This is the UK disc and the disc is impeccable and never played once. Spoken language is English language only.

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas $3.00 - This is the UK disc and the disc is impeccable and never played once. Spoken language is English language only.

Robocop (UK) $3.00 This is the un-remastered UK disc housed in the re-mastered amaray case. The disc is impeccable and never played once. Spoken languages are English, Italian, and Spanish.

Blow Out (UK) $4.00 This is the UK Arrow disc housed in the US Criterion Collection amaray. The disc is impeccable and never played once. Spoken language is in English. Never played once.

Martyrs (Austrian) $4.00 This is the Austrian disc housed in the Canadian amaray. The disc is impeccable and never played once. Spoken languages are German and French.

Thanks for looking folks.

Dariusz

Last edited:
Bump, I reduced the prices on these. If someone buys the bulk price, the average price is $2.60 per blu ray. These discs have either been watched once or never watched. Great deal. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited: