Rhino (The Amazing Spider-Man 2) - 1/6 Scale Figure [Hot Toys] TEASER

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
NW13984008137M3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:drool: Even though I doubt I'll start collecting the ASM line, I'm intrigued as to how this will turn out :drool:
This will be pretty big ! EEK!

I don't know how interested I am in the ASM2 line, but regardless I am very impressed that Hot Toys was able to pull this off

It looks uber cool for sure, I wonder how the articulation for this beast will be like

I could be exaggerating, but their prices have been going up lately and the bigger pieces were already borderline $400 last year.

Yeah, it's probably not the easiest mold so I could definitely see the rrp creep up there. I just have a hard time justifying it with all the super nice premium format 1/4s released at the same price point.

just my .02 :)

Yeah, it's probably not the easiest mold so I could definitely see the rrp creep up there. I just have a hard time justifying it with all the super nice premium format 1/4s released at the same price point.

just my .02 :)

Yeah I hear ya man, plus SS mark will be a cool 50-80 USD. You have any POs outstanding?

I reckon this figure is at the same level as Iron Man's Igor and that is $500+, so you can expect this to be priced similar if not higher