3D RIO

Bought this from walmart.com for $25. Shipped out already, ordered before the exclusive best buy announcement.

Bought this from walmart.com for $25. Shipped out already, ordered before the exclusive best buy announcement.

And I got the wrong version. I received the 2D. Called Walmart, they gave me $7 off the movie making it $18 on day one in 3D. Now I gotta see how long before I actually get the movie and see if I get to keep the 2D version.

There's a Rio in 3D in the USA?

Awesome, their announcement didn't mention anything about a 3D version. Must be a Walmart exclusive or something.

caliblue15, that sale was about 2 weeks ago, a warehouse like sams/costco down here offered any version of RIO for $149 mxp ofcourse all Blu ray 2D or 3D were soldout in hours, I even open a group buy but none was interested.

caliblue15, that sale was about 2 weeks ago, a warehouse like sams/costco down here offered any version of RIO for $149 mxp ofcourse all Blu ray 2D or 3D were soldout in hours, I even open a group buy but none was interested.

That was right before/after I got my 3DTV, that's why i never looked for it.. Damn it.