Ripper Street (Series 1) [BBC]

jbsolo

Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Anybody else watching this? I think it's a pretty good show...really enjoyed the last episode and highlights the Sergeant!

Attachments

• ripper street.jpg
    ripper street.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited by a moderator:
BBC 1 9pm on Sunday. I've recorded them all but haven't watched any as yet, waiting for a weekend free so I can see them all back-to-back :)

Keep an eye on BBC America the same channel that has Dr Who and Torchwood.

Also The Fades from 2012 that was an okay watch as well only one series.

The one thing apart from the FANTASTIC Story lines and AMAZING Performances are the costumes.

This is going to sound insane but It is the first thing that I have seen where the fit and pattern of the trousers look right. I can remember my Granddad having trousers like that in his wardrobe from when he was a young man.

No Ripper Street is one of the best thing that has been on for a VERY LONG time!.

THIS NOW HAD A THRIRD SERIES THANKS TO AMAZON:oohyeah::drool:.

Stupid BBC moved it from a Sunday 9pm slot to Monday 9pm slot against I'm A Celebrity . Moaning no viewers DUGH:angry:.

Two months Later Twitter campain GET IN THIRE. To air on Amazon streaming then BBC later:D.

Such GOOD NEWS. Bennett , Matthew , Long Susan , Reid I AM WELL HAPPY :movie::LOL::oohyeah::scat::D.

Reactions: jbsolo
I didn't even know that this was cancelled and saved by Amazon! yay! i am only watching the 2nd season ins Space channel in Canada! If you guys like this you might like the cancelled Copper set in NY.

Not seen Copper yet . HOPING it will get a showing on terrestrial in the U.K I am pants with the internet streaming and downloading is very scary.

Keep watching with Ripper Street jbsolo ohh last 3 episodes had us SCREAMING at the screen.

Reactions: jbsolo