Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 5, 2019
Purchase link: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C
Price: €29.99

Cover A - Cover B - Cover C
59328244_2508016829232497_4334620139178688512_n.jpg59229811_2508016845899162_9177529690536017920_n.jpg59561821_2508016929232487_5154114540799000576_n.jpg

Last edited:
Duration BD: CA. 117 Min. (Uncut)
Runtime DVD: CA. 112 min. (Uncut)
Image format BD: 1.85:1 (1080/24 P)
Image Format DVD: 1.85:1 (16:9 / 16:9)
Tone format BD: German, French Dts 5.1, English DTS-HD MA 5.1
Audio Format DVD: German, English Dolby Digital 2.0
Subtitles: German for hearing, English for hearing, French, Italian, Spanish
Extras:
• Original premiered
• DVD version
• 24-page booklet with text by christoph n. Cellar Bach
Format: Mediabook
BD/DVD: MGM
Fsk: 18-Uncut

Jesus this is starting to become a real expensive Hobby :rofl::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Never before have i found myself going from one site to another looking for a certain title :rofl: And then coming across something that i never even had in mind and thinking to myslef that i must have it :whistle::whistle:.

Ive always been a big film fan mate if im honest but never really took it past the point of just watching the films:thumbs: Then i came across this place :rofl::rofl: GAME OVER:D:D:wow:

Never before have i found myself going from one site to another looking for a certain title :rofl: And then coming across something that i never even had in mind and thinking to myslef that i must have it :whistle::whistle:.

Ive always been a big film fan mate if im honest but never really took it past the point of just watching the films:thumbs: Then i came across this place :rofl::rofl: GAME OVER:D:D:wow:
Haha I think you speak for us all there mate... there were so many editions I didn't even know existed until I joined HDN, which is back when blu-ray more or less first became a thing. Before that I collected DVDs, which I had thousands of, and still do... although they're all boxed away now and I actually need to get around to selling them (to fund my steelbook addiction :p).

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Haha I think you speak for us all there mate... there were so many editions I didn't even know existed until I joined HDN, which is back when blu-ray more or less first became a thing. Before that I collected DVDs, which I had thousands of, and still do... although they're all boxed away now and I actually need to get around to selling them (to fund my steelbook addiction :p).

Haha , yeah it’s the same for me at the moment , I never knew one film could have so many releases lol.

It would be cheaper for me to have a crack addiction hahaha, but in all seriousness I love it and love this place.

Haha , yeah it’s the same for me at the moment , I never knew one film could have so many releases lol.

It would be cheaper for me to have a crack addiction hahaha, but in all seriousness I love it and love this place.
:hilarious:

True dat! Even if I stopped collecting, no doubt I'd still be a regular visitor here, since there's a lot more to the forums than just seeing what releases are available... the community is a ton of fun to be a part of and it feels like a big family. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Looking to buy all three 'drawn' covers, D, C and C respectively. Not for €300, but for double the original price at least, or more... :sick:

Reactions: Robles
Looking to buy all three 'drawn' covers, D, C and C respectively. Not for €300, but for double the original price at least, or more... :sick:
Been looking to pick these up myself but the ones I've come across have been quite pricey.
One day I'll find a good deal on them :LOL:

Reactions: Lenny Nero