Scary Movie 5 on the way

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Comingsoon:

The project was announced back in 2009 and it was said that director David Zucker, who helmed the previous two movies in the series as well as some of greatest spoof movies of all time (like Airplane!) would be back helming it, though there's been no definite word whether series regulars Anna Faris and Regina Hall would be joining him. There have even been a number of presumably fake posters that have cropped up in the last few years there are certainly a lot of horror movies worth spoofing since the previous Scary Movie 4 was released over five years ago.

Scary Movie 2 was the best. I saw it in theaters about 10 times haha. Scary Movie was also really good. After the wayans brothers left it got bad.

Yeah these were good! Bring back the Wayans tho, I'm sure they could use the money.

Yeah these were good! Bring back the Wayans tho, I'm sure they could use the money.

Yeah they don't seem to have done much lately. I liked their last film Dance Flick even though it got slammed. I have always liked spoof movies though ever since i watched Airplane!