Release Date: April 29th, 2014
Price: BRL 159,90 (~70 USD)
No pre-order available yet.

Includes McLaren or Lotus 1:64 Model and 16-page booklet

McLaren
senna_20_anos_BD_cluva300_mclaren-508x600.jpg

Lotus
senna_20_anos_BD_cluva300_lotus-508x600.jpg

(Translated into English by me. I'll change it if an official release note in English is published)

2014 marks the 20th anniversary of Ayrton Senna's legacy, three times F1 world champion who made Brazil proud of his victories and his way to persevere and win. Universal Pictures presents SENNA Edição Comemorativa, including Blu-ray with the theatrical and extended versions of the movie; one model of the champion cars (Lotus 1985 or MacLaren 1991), a previously unreleased in Brazil 16-page booklet with interviews, photos and historical records documenting his path.

Audio: English, Portuguese, Japanese (5.1 DTS-HD MA); Italian (5.1 DTS Digital Surround)
Subtitles: Portuguese and Italian
Length: 105/162 minutes (approximately)
Screen format: Anamorphic Widescreen 1.85:1

As my fellow brazilian member amelie pointed in this thread, there will be a new Senna release in Brazil, with both McLaren and Lotus model. But, different from the first release, the model here is in a reduced scale, 1:64, which explains the price.

Extras include:

Producers and Director Comments
Senna's Greatest Achievement: Instituto Ayrton Senna
'Lost' radio interview for Gerald Donaldson (audio over a black screen)
Interviews
Homemade footage
International Trailer
Brazil Release Trailer
Japan Release Trailer

All info and pictures from brazilian collectors website BJC, which published them first-hand.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Can any mod add the models info to the title, please?

Lotus or McLaren 1:64 Model

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I have never done one of these group buy things before but that is SUCH a cool edition so who ever would organise this group buy, please let me know how it works haha!

Reactions: hiratafabio
I share the same thoughts as markyman, but I don't want to inconvenience you Fabio. I understand I'm a new member but I have no problem doing what it takes to verify my honest intentions to purchase.

If you would like me to send you a PM to get the ball rolling, then please let me know.

Reactions: hiratafabio
Hello guys! GB is on!

BUT I can only accept 5 entrants at a time because I'm a new GB host and this is my first. If I fulfill these orders successfully, then I'm allowed to accept more. Please understand that.

I put up the list in the GB thread, so please I ask you to confirm your interest, country and models/quantity. Feel free to PM if you have questions.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/47739/

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like both are available here with worldwide shipping.

Cost is R$159.90

with shipping its
To Europe - R$279.90 = £75.97 = €92.08
To North America - R$243.90 = $111.45 USD = $121.70 CAD

No experience with buying from here before.