Hero Complex Gallery "Smile,You Son Of A *****!" An Art Tribute

Oct 7, 2012
France

PangeaSeed, artist Craig Drake and Hero Complex Gallery present a shark-saving effort of monstrous proportions: Smile, You Son of a *****! An Art Tribute.
3 days only, from November 1 – 3, 2013 at Hero Complex Gallery in Los, Angeles.

This unique ARTivism effort will featuring original artworks from over 90 international artists all coming together to help raise awareness for the global plight of sharks while celebrating their place in pop culture.

Opening Reception:

Friday, November 1 – from 6-10pm

$10 donation at the door – proceeds go directly to benefit PangeaSeed’s conservation & education efforts and help the non-profit organization stay afloat.

For more information please visit: PangeaSeed.org / HeroComplexGallery.com

Event address:

Hero Complex Gallery – 2020 South Robertson BLVD. Studio D. Los Angeles, California 90034

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Craig Drake

Dan Mumford

Epyon 5

Eric Hancock

Erin Gallagher

Jim Ferguson

John Fellows

Joshua Budich

Marie Enger

Marko Manev

Mark Reihill

Matthew Woodson

Meghan Stratman

nana

Patrick Connan

JMc Quade

Robert Bowen

Roland Tomayo

Christian Garland

Blain Hefner

Jason Brown

Excuse me, some artists' names may not match

Last edited:
I was hoping for a movie poster with credit block. Guessing they didn't get the ok?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    92.2 KB · Views: 316
I do like the Erin Gallagher piece, not sure if I need to get it though...

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

It's live now. I also like the JC Richards piece but it was sold out straight away. Passed on these and wait for the Wes Anderson prints monday evening.

The one I liked was a one of one. Bummer too had actual credit block but I believe it was a giclee