Soundeath's Collection

Apr 12, 2011
Israel
Soundeath's Collection: Daily updates!

Welcome to my gallery thread! Some of you already know me from other forums and for those who still don't.. My name is Yonatan and I've started to collect movies for couple of years and on going :d All hell breaks loose when I post my latest editions :d Prepare yourselves!
I promise to keep you updated with new BD's & DVD's - then lets get started!

I really hope you enjoy my updates

Last edited:
Collection updates:

2.jpg

16.jpg
17.jpg

18.jpg
19.jpg

1.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg
7.jpg

8.jpg
9.jpg

10.jpg
26.jpg

12.jpg
13.jpg

14.jpg
15.jpg

21.jpg
1.jpg

14.jpg
16.jpg

39.jpg
20.jpg

39.jpg
23.jpg

45.jpg
36.jpg

1.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg
7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg
10.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

13.jpg

Last edited:
EEK!

I mean I saw already everything but to see everything again...your collection is incredible!! and 99% still sealed :D mind blowing!!

Thank you very much my dear (extremely familier) friend :hilarious::scat::oohyeah:

I hope to make a nasty update on UMF tonight, stay tuned! :cool:

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Superb collection mate!!

Thank you so much cooey! :scat:

Your collection is absolutely awesome. EEK! Thank you for taking the time to upload and share.

That Wall-E is AMAZING!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[/COLOR]
Your collection is absolutely awesome. EEK! Thank you for taking the time to upload and share.

That Wall-E is AMAZING!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many thanks for your nice comment! Oh yeah, it took me some time (1h+):ohno: but it absolutely worth to read your comments :oohyeah:

That has to be one of the best collections i've ever seen,jaw droppingEEK!

Thanks for the pics :D

While thank you very much!! That means alot to me :)))

Last edited:
Reactions: Drum18 and jayce20
hi how can you afford?!??! you spend over millions pound!!??!
please anyone put forum like update pre order for collector blu ray or is it already forum in hidefninja? give me link thank you i have saw forum in collector but that no what i looking i want same from your sell!!?

hi how can you afford?!??! you spend over millions pound!!??!
please anyone put forum like update pre order for collector blu ray or is it already forum in hidefninja? give me link thank you i have saw forum in collector but that no what i looking i want same from your sell!!?

Have to agree that is quite some collection. All the pictures take a long time to load which is a shame. :scat:

Thank you guys, I'll try to devide them into 4 groups so the loading will be much shorter than it is now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :rolleyes:

Marry meeeee!!!!!! Hey, it's Valentine's, I can try, right? lol, kidding, dear, but being such a 'material girl' your collection sure does give me goosebumps! It's... radical!! Absolutely love it!!