Steelbook Magazine??

93Cobra

BANNED
Dec 21, 2012
USA
I was just thinking it would be really cool to have steelbook collectors magazine..It could have all the steelbook releases in it, new and old..Various pictures of peoples collections,etc..
I also think it would be great to have a physical checklist, rather than have them all online and have 10 different wishlists on different websites, etc..
I know it wouldn't make 12 issues a year, but even quarterly (4 times a year) would be awesome!!..It would also be great bathroom reading material :hilarious:
What do you guys think??

It would be really cool to put all that info in a steelbook itself for the magazine. I used to subscribe to a DVD magazine where everything was put into a double DVD case.

Reactions: 93Cobra
It's a nice idea but with so many releases and news happening all the time the magazine would be outdated by the time it's published! Lol. I think it's better to get your news here on the forum as it happens!:D

Reactions: 93Cobra
It's a nice idea but with so many releases and news happening all the time the magazine would be outdated by the time it's published! Lol. I think it's better to get your news here on the forum as it happens!:D

Thats true!!..Guess I just need to print out a big checklist :D