Horror-Arrow-UK Stray Cat Rock: The Collection (Blu-ray with Slipbox)

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Released October 27th, 2014

£25.00

Order from Arrow £24.99
Amazon £25.25
Zavvi £22.99

Limited Edition, 2000 Copies Only.

attachment.php

Attachments

• STRAY_CAT_3D_BD-500x500.jpg
    STRAY_CAT_3D_BD-500x500.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 567
Last edited by a moderator:
reason for the delay is that they made a mistake with the BBFC certificate in production (slipbox shows "15" instead of "18"), and some of the boxes were packaged without the booklet, so they have to re-print all the boxes and package them again. i hope the new release date is final, i can't wait to watch these movies!

Zavvi are shipping the ones they should of sent back :mad:

Got mine today, Has a 15 rating logo which i don't care about, but i have no booklet, I do care about that.

Update, I contacted Arrow and they told me to contact [email protected] quoting the catalogue number “FCD906” with a copy of proof of purchase in the email. I done that & got a reply saying they will send out a booklet and the correct cover asap. I'm now happy :)

I know it's poor form to request outside the request thread and I apologise in advance, but I am desperate for a copy of this. Also this is such a niche title I thought I'd have more luck here. Anyway, I've just found it impossible to get a copy of this and would appreciate any help.

I know it's poor form to request outside the request thread and I apologise in advance, but I am desperate for a copy of this. Also this is such a niche title I thought I'd have more luck here. Anyway, I've just found it impossible to get a copy of this and would appreciate any help.

They are going to release the boxset in US. Is already for pre-order in amazon.

Reactions: Futurhythm