Summer Blockbuster Movie Pops?

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
hdn_summer_movies_pop.jpg

With the Summer Blockbuster Movie season kicking off today with Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Here at Hi-Def Ninja we want to know...

What Summer Blockbuster would you like see made into a Pop Vinyl Series!?

Could be from a movie coming out this summer, or it could be from any summer's past.
Funko has made many different movie series already, but what have they missed!? What do YOU want to see? And what Characters?

Let us know! and Enjoy the Summer Movie Season!!!

GREAT question, Chris!

The way I approached this one was first off, only picking movies that haven't had pop lines already confirmed for them. And secondly, out of those left, which ones would make cool pops; not necessarily which ones I would like to see the most.

Anyways, here we go:
3.) Jurassic World - All I'm going to say is it's time to see some dinosaur pops!

2.) Terminator Genisys - This is the movie I'm least eager to see albeit I think they could make some cool pops from it. There is no Terminator pop (I know, it's tragic), so this would be really cool.

1.) Mad Max: Fury Road - This is the one, after Avengers, that I'm most eager to see. I think that they could make some kick ass pops from some of the characters in this flick.

You guys are so right! Jurassic Park / World Pops would be amazing!!!
Off the top of my head, what I would like to see...

JP
- Alan Grant
- Ian Malcolm
- Ellie Sattler
- John Hammond
- Robert Muldoon

- 6' T-Rex
- Raptor
- Dilophosaurus

JW
- Owen Grady (Chris Pratt)
- 6' I-Rex

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
Not a summer movie but how about some James Bond POPS
We could have Bond in his various re-incarnations. All the baddies and some Bond Girls!
I'm sure they would sell [emoji106]