Summer Movie Talk'11: Cars 2-June 24,2011

EEK! YESSS!!!! Love the first one. You know some of my friends make fun of me for liking Pixar movies but honestly they are better than a lot of crap thats made now.

splax, I agree with the second part of your statement but you have to agree that Cars is at the bottom of the Pixar films in terms of the quality of the story.

If you don't, I'm curious to know what your least fave Pixar film is.

splax, I agree with the second part of your statement but you have to agree that Cars is at the bottom of the Pixar films in terms of the quality of the story.

If you don't, I'm curious to know what your least fave Pixar film is.

No i agree it is not the best pixar film but i dont hate it by any means. I dont think Cars was the best choice to make a sequel. Maybe Incredibles. I dont think any pixar movie should have a sequel. They are fine the way they are. As for my least favorite I have no idea. Maybe A Bugs Life?

No i agree it is not the best pixar film but i dont hate it by any means. I dont think Cars was the best choice to make a sequel. Maybe Incredibles. I dont think any pixar movie should have a sequel. They are fine the way they are. As for my least favorite I have no idea. Maybe A Bugs Life?

Agree 100%. I think Pixar makes brilliant movies and I don't think they need sequels. Their stories are so great and unique to begin with I feel that sequels kind of dilute their original concepts.

I agree completely with everything you said.

I'm very hesitant to the sequels Pixar is making - even the MONSTER'S INC. sequel that they're making, because the 1st movie was one of their best movies and I thought it was perfect on it's own and had a complete story that didn't need a sequel. But what do I know? They might just hit it out of the park come 2012 considering their track record.

I was also going to say A Bug's Life was prob my 2nd least fave Pixar film after Cars although it's still miles ahead of Ice Age or Madagascar.

New Images From Cars 2

797050-cars-2.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=73345

still not excited for this movie at all