digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
MV5BMTM5NzkxMzQ5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDYwMTA3NA@@._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

New Trailer

http://www.super8-movie.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
i just got back from seeing Red Riding Hood (barf) and there was yet another trailer for Super 8 that played before it. Since NOTHING has leaked or even hinted about WTF this thing is I am convinced that we will never see it in the movie. I think it's gonna be just like whatever the hell was in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction, only on a grander scale.

i just got back from seeing Red Riding Hood (barf) and there was yet another trailer for Super 8 that played before it. Since NOTHING has leaked or even hinted about WTF this thing is I am convinced that we will never see it in the movie. I think it's gonna be just like whatever the hell was in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction, only on a grander scale.

Should have read my advanced screening review... haha.

Jef-yeah I am pretty stoked, too. Totally up my alley!

Yeah. I've never seen that trailer you posted, it got me excited all over again!

Absolutely loved this movie, saw in IMAX format and wow....however any one else see light reflections in beginning at train station? Was very noticeable.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't like this movie at all for how all the Movie reviewers were Hyping it up as Greatest movie of the year..one of Steven Spielberg's recycled action flick's IMO..

lets just say I've saw
alien's Before already trying to destroy earth like in Battle L.A and rest of those boring army vs alien movies.

and if i wanted to hear a good soundtrack in a movie...I already did from Quentin Tarantino...Thanks for catching on Spielberg,maybe in future movie's u can play classic rock also again..

also,the Ending was Weak..it was pretty much a money grab flim this movie..

where the hell did the creature go?..what planet?

oh yeah..you rushed the ending ...pff

i give this movie a 5 out of 10.