The Avengers - Trilogy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Sorry to be negative on this, but why would anyone want to steelbook like this to their collection when it will be outdated by this time next year?

Personally can’t see the logic in wanting an Avengers trilogy steelbook when the fourth film is around the corner. Anyone care to explain why this appeals to them? (Not trying to disrespect, genuinely don’t get the need for a release like this!)

Reactions: Flloydo
:LOL:

Hilarious. Especially with the 4th out in like 6 months

• Thanks
Reactions: AndyC
This is rediculous, it would maybe acceptable if the 3rd film was a self contained story but it finishes with a cliff hanger.. Why not wait until September and release a four film package?

Sorry to be negative on this, but why would anyone want to steelbook like this to their collection when it will be outdated by this time next year?

Personally can’t see the logic in wanting an Avengers trilogy steelbook when the fourth film is around the corner. Anyone care to explain why this appeals to them? (Not trying to disrespect, genuinely don’t get the need for a release like this!)

You don't have to buy it so why are you so bothered about others buying it? Lol.

People buy and collect steelbooks for many different reasons but if you want the short answer, it's because I can.

Reactions: jayce20
This is rediculous, it would maybe acceptable if the 3rd film was a self contained story but it finishes with a cliff hanger.. Why not wait until September and release a four film package?

They probably will somewhere around Christmas 2019. Some people will still buy both because they will probably have different art.

You don't have to buy it so why are you so bothered about others buying it? Lol.

People buy and collect steelbooks for many different reasons but if you want the short answer, it's because I can.
I’m not “so bothered” about it.

I asked a genuine question about the appeal in buying this when it will be outdated within a year (I’m not the only person who has this view either) and instead of giving a sensible, civil reply, you decided to act like an immature child instead.

I’m not “so bothered” about it.

I asked a genuine question about the appeal in buying this when it will be outdated within a year (I’m not the only person who has this view either) and instead of giving a sensible, civil reply, you decided to act like an immature child instead.
You are trying to find 'logic' in others buying it. It's not about logic, it's about what people like as a collector. Like I say, people buy for different reasons so that's their 'logic' in buying.
Why buy a set of the new M:I steelbooks when the artwork won't match on the newest release? It's not illogical, it's personal preference.