Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 10, 2022
Purchase link: Golden Discs
Price: €50.00

The Batman.jpg

Last edited:
Golden Discs Website

This item is available for PRE-ORDER only and
will not be dispatched until official release date.

If you have other items in this order they will ALL be
held until latest pre-order release date.

To avoid this delay, please order released titles separately

Although I'm disgusted by the price, I'm happy we're getting this version as I'm one of the few that prefers it to the other one. Importing from the UK will end up more than €50 so I guess I'll be getting it here but feels dirty paying so much for it.

Although I'm disgusted by the price, I'm happy we're getting this version as I'm one of the few that prefers it to the other one. Importing from the UK will end up more than €50 so I guess I'll be getting it here but feels dirty paying so much for it.
If you need me to send it over I'd gladly help a fellow member out. Just fyi

... what version are you expecting to get ?

If you need me to send it over I'd gladly help a fellow member out. Just fyi
That's very kind of you! Honestly the difference isn't massive (maybe €8 or so) so it wouldn't be necessary but I still appreciate the offer!

@Space Cadet I assumed this would be the one most regions would get.

E39D8898-803A-4404-9090-AE7532CD98A5.jpeg.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: gAnX
Price is unjustified.

They can do No Time To Die (4k and BD) Steelbook for €35. So why the extra €15?

We get €50 bare bones steelbooks and the US get $19.99 with PET slips!!

No wonder the high street stores went tits up!

There is a physical Golden Discs store opened last year where I live. This time next year it will be closed....

Fifty euro?
Fifty?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
No wonder physical media is all but dead in Ireland. This is a joke! I could probably import this for cheaper!

Edit: I just saw the other Golden Discs threads. Are they out of their minds? They can’t sell blu-rays on the best of days but they’re looking for €45 for the Dune steelbook. Go & sh*te!

Seriously, my local Golden Discs has reduced its blu-ray section from a whole corner section down to a single shelf & they think they’ll shift these? Nah.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012