[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 3 Votes
Title: The Beekeeper (2024)

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: David Ayer

Cast: Jason Statham, Jeremy Irons, Emmy Raver-Lampman, Bobby Naderi, Josh Hutcherson

Release: 2024-01-11

Plot: The film will follow a man’s campaign for vengeance after he is revealed to be a former operative of a powerful and clandestine organization known as Beekeepers.

F7m-M17XQAUtU8k Medium.jpeg

Election campaign managers are getting better these days. :D
Absolutely bonkers, first best movie of next year is all but set!
I hate those scammers, added bonus is he's going up to the top to get all those in the corrupt government that cover them and benefit, if he has to fight the FBI.

Fx Networks Indian GIF by Reservation Dogs

Reactions: ash333
I'm starting a Best of 2024 list today and putting The Beekeeper on it, going to see who, if any, beats it this year, but I'm sure it'll at least stay in the Top 10!
This film has got balls, finally someone made one like this, and I'm glad it's from one of my all-time favorite directors, David Ayer.

It's definitely a 'conservative' movie, and I can already see libtard snowflakes not liking it, crying and moaning about it.
I wish someone would do that for real, taken out the trash, and not just in the US, but in all countries!

The Beekeeper was way more entertaining than it deserves to be. Some pretty solid action, especially the corridor sequence at the end with the South African dude.
I kind of enjoyed it
Don't tell anyone I said that. :rofl: :smuggrin:
3.5/5

and I can already see libtard snowflakes not liking it, crying and moaning about it.
Movie’s been about for over a month; nobody cares about the perceived “politics” of a Jason Statham movie. It’s fine if you wanna emphasize ur dislike for liberals/leftists but this is such a nonsensical jab.

Also pretty sure call centers that scam people is a bipartisan issue; f*** ‘em.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database