Sep 17, 2010
Il Triangolo della paura

Label: NSM Records
Release date: Q1, 2013
Media: Blu-ray+DVD

Available here

462086_479895562052654_1723546241_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if this NSM mediabook blu-ray is Region Free or Region B locked?

I'm confused because I've seen 2 photos of this release and the other two titles (Geheimcode Wildganse and Kommando Leopard) showing DIFFERENT REGION CODING.

The earlier post (one can be seen in post #1 by djvaso) shows all the 3 titles to be Region B but the most recent post shows all the 3 titles to be Region Free (A,B,C).

I've got the pictures from NSM Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/NSMRecords

Just scroll down and you'll find them.

I've also attached the most recent photos of the back covers (taken from NSM Facebook) that show the blu-rays are Region A,B,C.

Your info will be much appreciated :)

Attachments

• Der Commander.jpg
    Der Commander.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Geheimcode Wildganse.jpg
    Geheimcode Wildganse.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Kommando Leopard.jpg
    Kommando Leopard.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Does anyone know if this NSM mediabook blu-ray is Region Free or Region B locked?

I'm confused because I've seen 2 photos of this release and the other two titles (Geheimcode Wildganse and Kommando Leopard) showing DIFFERENT REGION CODING.

The earlier post (one can be seen in post #1 by djvaso) shows all the 3 titles to be Region B but the most recent post shows all the 3 titles to be Region Free (A,B,C).

I've got the pictures from NSM Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/NSMRecords

Just scroll down and you'll find them.

I've also attached the most recent photos of the back covers (taken from NSM Facebook) that show the blu-rays are Region A,B,C.

Your info will be much appreciated :)

I've had a look around and can't seem to find an actual picture of the mediabook. I would say that if NSM are posting pictures then they have more than likely updated them from the picture in the OP of this thread. That was put up a while back so i think the more up to date pictures should be more reliable.

Reactions: BD Aficionado