Exclusive EB Games Edition

Contents includes:

* The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game
* Skyrim Steelbook
* 100 Page A5 Skyrim Debossed Notebook
* Premium Physical Map
* 4 Collectable Art Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too because I have a couple items I'd like to import here. If anybody in Australia would like to us guys out in the U.S. please reply, and/or PM me. I don't mind reciprocating if there's something here that I can help with.

I sought out a guy that helped me out to get me an arkham city joker steelbook. I'll tell him about the site and see if I can get him involved...don't know him much, but it's worth a try. It seems that Australia gets a lot of good swag...unless there is an AU member already that jumps in on these. Then gotta hope it's region free.

I say this because they just released the anniversary edition in steelbook. Very nice looking, great price $29.99 and debossed.

So good chance they might do another for the official release.

Yeah, I've had oblivion since it first came out, but I am definitely going to spring on that steelbook. I hope they announce one for skyrim before it comes out. That game could be a release day purchase for me.

Any word on this from anyone? From what I've seen the U.S. gets the dragon statue, but I've heard nothing of the a steelbook. I might pay the price to import based on that alone.