Completed The Good Place (Season 4) [NBC]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
THE GOOD PLACE - NBC
From Creator Michael Schur comes the unique new comedy, starring Kristen Bell and Ted Danson.

untitled-1_5_1_620x.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
Watched this last night. Love all the people involved with it and I thought It overall was good. Some very funny moments... But I just don't see it lasting that long.
Pilot Review: 7/10

Watched this last night. Love all the people involved with it and I thought It overall was good. Some very funny moments... But I just don't see it lasting that long.
Pilot Review: 7/10

WOW was i ever wrong...

This turned into one of the BEST new shows this year!!! I totally love it! Does anyone else watch it?

The Season finale was tonight and HOLY FORK was it good. Such an insane twist that I didn't see coming.
Great stuff!!! I really hope it gets picked up for a 2nd season.

Season 2 Starts tonight!

(if you didn't watch season 1, I think its up on Netflix. Check it out. great show!)

@jcm do it. Its great!
This and Brooklyn 99 are my two favorite comedies on TV right now... and funny enough they are both done by Michael Schur (who also did The Office and Parks & Rec)

Reactions: jcm
This fantastic show finished tonight. I'm really going to miss it.

If you never got around to watching it. I highly recommend adding it to your binge list. It was not only funny, but surprising, thoughtful and even emotional.

a986792916c1e65ca345fe60e23bc4a1.gif