Available here : amazon.fr
Price : 39,99€

Includes :
- Blu-ray, DVD & DC
- Photo book
- Movie Poster

817KbNSacRL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen plenty of French Blu-rays with English subtitles ;).

It's just that some editors, usually the smaller ones, choose to incrust French subtitles when you choose to listen to the original version, and when that's the case then there's only French subs available on the disc.

I don't have my beautiful Drive steelbook with me but if I remember correctly, Wild Side edited it, they're also in charge of this Grandmaster, and I seem to remember French subtitles were incrusted on Drive, no English subs...

I fear, sadly, that this will also be the case here, unless Wild Side had a change of heart. But Zelos, don't worry, they might be annoying with their steelbooks tailored exclusively for the French market but there will be the original Japanese on the Blu-ray, now that's a guarantee :p.

I've seen plenty of French Blu-rays with English subtitles ;).

It's just that some editors, usually the smaller ones, choose to incrust French subtitles when you choose to listen to the original version, and when that's the case then there's only French subs available on the disc.

I don't have my beautiful Drive steelbook with me but if I remember correctly, Wild Side edited it, they're also in charge of this Grandmaster, and I seem to remember French subtitles were incrusted on Drive, no English subs...

I fear, sadly, that this will also be the case here, unless Wild Side had a change of heart. But Zelos, don't worry, they might be annoying with their steelbooks tailored exclusively for the French market but there will be the original Japanese on the Blu-ray, now that's a guarantee :p.

Wouldn't this film be in Cantonese or Mandarin since both the lead actors speak that language? And the director is from Hong Kong...