The Grey (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Universum Wave) [Germany]

Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Release date: 04.01.2013
Price: 13,99 €
Buy Link: Amazon DE
Another Wave from Germany! This time, with some new steelies! :scat:
First Universum wave was with inside art and limited to 7k! I hope this time too!

image.jpg

Hi-res artwork:
attachment.php

Actual pics thanks to carllenc:

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent movie. Don't have it on Blu and would like to watch it again, so will probably be picking this one up. :)

Would like some of this wave but what's the chances of Play releasing them a couple of months down the line? ANd them being more badass :scat:

Lent my amaray of this one to someone at work months ago, she still aint watched it! So probably have to get this just so I can watch it again! (My excuse anyway :p)

Rule of thumb, just presume German releases are gonna be complete crap and then buy them if they're not.

I don't pre-order anything from Germany anymore until i've seen official pictures.

The embossed Dutch metalpak of this one is actually quite nice, but I'd definitely be interested in a steelbook too as long as it doesn't have printed FSK logo, etc.

I like that it's not such a close up of LN's face on the German one, but the English text and embossing make the metalpak the winner here.

Shame about the German text, but I don't own the film on Blu, so this will do for now. :)