Jun 10, 2010
England
Released June 22nd

Amazon.uk £17.75
Arrow Video £17.99

71rX-OcNDGL._SL1024_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkNinja
So many great Takashi Miikes films out there and Arrow had to release this. I'm really not a fan of this film. Would of been great if it was Audition or Visitor Q. Hopefully Arrow release more of his films, there's plenty out there.

Reactions: Last Lizard
I do love the art, but certainly prefer The Quiet Family over this. Agree there are better Miike movies that could have been chosen. Would love to see DOA get the Arrow treatment.

So many great Takashi Miikes films out there and Arrow had to release this. I'm really not a fan of this film. Would of been great if it was Audition or Visitor Q. Hopefully Arrow release more of his films, there's plenty out there.

This is my favorite Miike film by far and the one I've been dying to own on Blu-ray the most. I really didn't like Visitor Q. But I'd also buy Audition.

This is my favorite Miike film by far and the one I've been dying to own on Blu-ray the most. I really didn't like Visitor Q. But I'd also buy Audition.

I can see myself buying it once its had a price drop, I remember having it on DVD and not being that impressed with it. When it hits £6.99 I'll check it out again.