The Hurt Locker (Blu-ray + DVD) (Steelbook Limited Edition) WANTED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2010
England
Has anyone ever used yesasia.com and shipped to the U.K

They have The Hurt Locker listed and wouldn't mind ordering also free shipping..

P.S do you have to pay import taxes etc...

Sheps-I moved this to the trade area.

Whether you have to pay import taxes/duties really depends on where you are. Perhaps another UK member will comment to assist further.

DB

Has anyone ever used yesasia.com and shipped to the U.K

They have The Hurt Locker listed and wouldn't mind ordering also free shipping..

P.S do you have to pay import taxes etc...

hey i have ordred the same bluray twice and it comes very well packaged and they tick it us a gift so no import charges to the uk.

do they tick it as a gift automatically then or do you have to manually do it ? thanks

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

p.s will this Blu Ray work on a PS3? (U.K)

do they tick it as a gift automatically then or do you have to manually do it ? thanks

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I don't know about the first question, but the blu will work on both Region A and Region B players.

That's been confirmed. ;)

they do it at there end mate no charges at all

The Hurt Locker BLu Ray Steelbook

Which Blu Ray Steelbook Hurt Locker should i go for as there are several around at the minute and which is the rarest etc

p.s open to trades/buys etc

Ta

Status
Not open for further replies.