Attachments

• Doc.jpg
    Doc.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 346
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 252
Last edited by a moderator:
I think I want this .... will trade in my regular BD if I get it ... I dont like usually getting metal paks if I think they will release in steelbook but this is a very obscure film regardless of Heath Ledgers last role? (which after watching this ... it kinda makes you think to follow up this role after Joker its no wonder he was in a "dark" place in his life)

I think I want this .... will trade in my regular BD if I get it ... I dont like usually getting metal paks if I think they will release in steelbook but this is a very obscure film regardless of Heath Ledgers last role? (which after watching this ... it kinda makes you think to follow up this role after Joker its no wonder he was in a "dark" place in his life)

I kinda want this too now!

Once again, great pictures megabee. Thanks for sharing. If you don't mind, can you share some specifics on your camera equipment and set-up? Not too long so that we don't get off-topic here :D

I use quite an old Canon DSLR (40D) mostly.

When I'm lazy, I just use Sigma DP2s compact. That's a beast with it's own character that needs to be tamed. I used it for the above photo, but then spent some time fighting the greenish or cyan tint on pic side in software. That often happens for white backgrounds with this camera. But when tamed, it gives a reward of very special colors.

As for picture quality, the most important is light, its direction and shape. Camera is second importance after light.

I snapped off a couple of quick pics to share but I'm glad I didn't get around to posting them last night as Megabee's pics put mine to shame. Strong work. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: megabee