Release date: January 20,2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

karate.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Norwichlad and vurt
I like the steelbook, I really, really hate How I met your mother but the program is true in the fact the Cobra Kai are awesome!
Shame the steelbook isn't white but it still has decent art, happy I got mine today.

That just looks like the shrink wrap is marked

Have you unsealed it to see if the steelbook itself has any damage as it might be perfect under the shrink wrap or be damaged

If its perfect under the shrink wrap then your steelbook is fine

I was hoping that but alas not. Shrink wrap removed, still a dirty big scratch :(
image.jpg

I was hoping that but alas not. Shrink wrap removed, still a dirty big scratch :(
View attachment 169996
Sorry to see that happen
I would contact Zavvi for a replacement as its still in stock
Best when contacting them to upload that unsealed photo showing its got a scratch on the steelbook itself

They most likely at first will offer you 10% off just clearly say know to that it might take a few messages before they agree to a replacement
Make sure they agree to cover any return postage in full as you have received a damaged product
If postage cost are to expensive they might just give you a full refund or replacement but that will only happen if you live outside of the UK

If you live in the UK they will just provide you with a CollectPlus label for return

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Bruckle
Sorry to see that happen
Best when contacting them to upload that unsealed photo showing its got a scratch on the steelbook itself

They most likely at first will offer you 10% off just clearly say know to that it might take a few messages before they agree to a replacement
Make sure they agree to cover any return postage in full as you have received a damaged product
If postage cost are to expensive they might just give you a full refund or replacement but that will only happen if you live outside of the UK

If you live in the UK they will just provide you with a CollectPlus label for return

Well that's interesting. I figured me living in Japan just meant that I was sh#% out of luck, as they'd want me to pay to send the damaged one back.

Thanks for the tip :thumbs::thumbs:

Well that's interesting. I figured me living in Japan just meant that I was sh#% out of luck, as they'd want me to pay to send the damaged one back.

Thanks for the tip :thumbs::thumbs:
Just clearly say no to any offer for partial return postage costs
Only accept the full return postage costs be refunded
As you received your good damaged you are entitled to full refund or replacement and full return postage costs for a return

You purchased your steelbook under the distance selling rules

Under distance selling rules, the cost of return postage of a faulty item must also be reimbursed to the consumer.
When your order anything online you are covered with your rights under the distance selling rules and also the sales of good act
This applies to all on line purchases were you have paid for goods online
Note this applies to all online purchases with any retailer or private seller including ebay

The only instance where the web trader does not have to reimburse return postage costs is where the product is returned due to change of mind under the cooling-off period and is just an unwanted item ordered

Last edited:
Just clearly say no to any offer for partial return postage costs
Only accept the full return postage costs be refunded
As you received your good damaged you are entitled to full refund or replacement and full return postage costs for a return

You purchased your steelbook under the distance selling rules

Under distance selling rules, the cost of return postage of a faulty item must also be reimbursed to the consumer.
When your order anything online you are covered with your rights under the distance selling rules and also the sales of good act
This applies to all on line purchases were you have paid for goods online
Note this applies to all online purchases with any retailer or private seller including ebay

The only instance where the web trader does not have to reimburse return postage costs is where the product is returned due to change of mind under the cooling-off period and is just an unwanted item ordered
Would this still apply as Bruckle is in Japan? I thought that the UK Consumer Contracts Regulations and the EU Consumer Rights Directive only covered the EU?

Sorry to see that happen

Just wanted to say thanks. I followed you advice and while Zavvi did try to offer me a 15% refund, they eventually sent me a replacement. Thanks @paulboland , if it weren't for your great advice, I would have never contacted Zavvi about it. You the man!!:batman::cap::ironman:

Reactions: paulboland