Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 13, 2024
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $34.96
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

The Marvels.jpg

The Marvels Walmart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean the antman was really nice. I'm gonna be optimistic for now lol.
No point. Just act disappointed now so when it does eventually disappoint you’ll be less disappointed. Do that with everything in life. Then when something’s good it’s even better

first shipment was an epic fail. bent in two places and a cracked spine. hope the replacement arrives without damage.

Guess I'm gonna place an order for this x2 and probably a few other things and hope that they don't damage at least 1 of each.
thats what i was thinking; maybe i could salvage the plastic from one, the front from the other, keep the extra discs for a blufans/mantalab discless edition if it gets announced, etc

thats what i was thinking; maybe i could salvage the plastic from one, the front from the other, keep the extra discs for a blufans/mantalab discless edition if it gets announced, etc
...Steelbook hunter, 2024...
HardwareSalvager.gif

Will there more than likely be a discless premium of this? I’m kinda medium level OCD about how I collect and I have 2 premiums of the first film so I would really prefer a premium for this film instead of having a premium for the first and only a steelbook for the sequel. Thanks.

Alas it looks like it’s sold out. Not a big loss, since it’s probably the worst Marvel flick (even worse than the Hulk movies which were both pretty bad). Must’ve been a limited run, because I can’t imaginethere are that many who want to own this mess of a movie. Loved Captain Marvel, but this was a big miss.

I’ll take an outright refund if they try to send me some bs amarays instead. I do still want a sealed glossy US econo for my collection but i’m getting the amazon japan release w/ 3D next month as my “one to rock” rather than my “one to stock” so it’s not a big deal, as these will be on ebay forever like the rest of them.

Somehow completely missed this going live & then forgot all about it actually getting released.
Don’t suppose anyone has a spare/any leftovers from the groupbuy?