Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Matrix 5

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Drew Goddard

200w (7).gif

When the hell did creativity vanish...?
Even poppa Joe cannot find it

I recently went out of my way to buy a Matrix 1-3 'complete' 4K box from Japan because I wanted a 4K box with just the trilogy without the 4th one (also because the design was great). I have to smile when I look at my shelf and see that box because it's like: they were always meant to be 3 films and there they are, so that's how I will always look at those films. It's not like Star Wars where even George Lucas said in the 70s that it's gonna be 9 films of 3 trilogies. Matrix 4 even directly talks about the ultimatum that Warner gave the Wachowskys "we're gonna do it with or without you". So yeah, I'm not interested in any new Matrix films at all. The fourth one could have been cool, inventive, original, even specacular like the other three. But for some reason Lana just said "screw you, I know you want an inventive blockbuster, I'm just not gonna do it" which some people applauded for it's rebelliousness and meta-message about being under corporate pressure as an artist, I personally have zero respect for that choice. If you have to do it, then knock it out of the park instead of staining your own damn legacy. And if you can't do it, let someone else screw it up, people will always stand by your side that way.

Reactions: Billy Talent
here we go again GIF

Yeah. But also the director and writer of cabin in the woods and Bad times at El Royale
And that's supposed to be... bad?
Those are great movies, especially Cabin!

View attachment 580219
When the hell did creativity vanish...?
Even poppa Joe cannot find it
You mean Poopa Joe. I'm not an expert on bowel movements, but I think that's where they found Regurgitation...

here we go again GIF

And that's supposed to be... bad?
Those are great movies, especially Cabin!
I think you misread. I like Drew Godard. Cloverfield one of my favourite films and certainly for found footage. Adore cabin and dying for a nice steel release of Bad times.

I’m saying this could have hope because of him. And I found it weird wildeye never mentioned them but mentioned World War Z lol

I think you misread. I like Drew Godard. Cloverfield one of my favourite films and certainly for found footage. Adore cabin and dying for a nice steel release of Bad times.

I’m saying this could have hope because of him. And I found it weird wildeye never mentioned them but mentioned World War Z lol
Oh, right, I thought you meant it as a counter argument, and didn't like those. :facepalm:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database