Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: August 22, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon DE - JPC
Price: €34.99

71atZtm+9bL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: C.C. 95
It baffles me why people just can't be civil to each other without making base comments meant to gouge out negative emotions. Grow the F up. This isn't the first time. And I'm a new member. Why make such negative comments? Oh and it's not just about, "I'm being edgy", your comments seem to follow a piss take, base path most of the time. I'm not the only one to notice this recently. Perhaps you should just chill out bud. We're all friends here...or should..or can be :happy:@samdavies

Ps. I'll be responding to whatever you reply with a lovely heart. Because we should all give more love :drool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Granada
It baffles me why people just can't be civil to each other without making base comments meant to gouge out negative emotions. This isn't the first time. And I'm a new member. Why make such negative comments? Oh and it's not just about, "I'm being edgy", your comments seem to follow a piss take, know it all, base path most of the time. I'm not the only one to notice this recently. Perhaps you should just chill out bud. We're all friends here...or should..or can be :happy:@samdavies

Ps. I'll be responding to whatever you reply with a lovely heart. Because we should all give more love :drool:
What on earth are you talking about? There wasn't anything negative about the comment you quoted... I agreed that the german title for this film, which is "der name der rose", would ruin a steelbook if it was used.

Reactions: C.C. 95
What on earth are you talking about? There wasn't anything negative about the comment you quoted... I agreed that the german title for this film, which is "der name der rose", would ruin a steelbook if it was used.
Once again I fall foul to a none emoji written post. :LOL:
I assumed you were slagging off the use of a localised title.
I shouldn't be so immediate in my assumption.
Apologies. I don't mind admitting my mistakes. Who knows. Sometimes I wonder myself if im a social idiot. @samdavies :rofl:

@eLviS1987

Members since January 2024 using web browsers Chrome/Edge will not see amazon links posted direct in threads
This is what members see when using above web browsers a image of a broken link
Screenshot (454).png

Only those using safari web browser will see amazon links posted direct in threads

You need to paste amazon links into text same as we use in a thread OP
As in use this method Amazon DE

@eLviS1987

Members since January 2024 using web browsers Chrome/Edge will not see amazon links posted direct in threads
This is what members see when using above web browsers a image of a broken link

Only those using safari web browser will see amazon links posted direct in thread

You need to paste amazon links into text same as we use in a thread OP
As in use this method Amazon DE

For some reason I cannot use link button with the HDN app on my android phone (disabled?!)
Screenshot_20240610_212028_Chrome.jpg