The Shawshank Redemption (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (The Film Vault #005) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 4, 2023
Purchase links: Vice Press - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV (Vice Press Pre-order on May 29, at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £69.99 (Vice Press Poster Edition) - £49.99 (Collector's Edition)
Notes: Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition limited to 200

TSR_TFVR_4K.jpg

Shawshank Film Vault.jpg

Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition

hl-26573170264.png hl-26573170262.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
But that title...
Plus numbering is one of the attractions, collectors love numbers.
Sure, the title is for every non-German collector a major distraction (though on Asian Premiums not a lot seam to care about the additional Asian titles on many editions).

But I can’t wrap my mind about the (supposed) love for numbering… never cared for them. :woot:

This is interesting, WBShop just screwed me.
I've preordered from them 3 out of 4 Vault editions (all but Jaws), with a first order discount coupon, and forgot to cancel at Zavvi, thinking they're all coming out in October.

Was upset Zavvi charged and shipped me Jaws and Shawshank, but now WBShop canceled Shawshank out of the blue, saying they got no stock...
If I did cancel at Zavvi, I'd have none.
Now I don't know how to trust them with the other two, those I did cancel already on Zavvi. :cautious:

Now I don't know how to trust them with the other two, those I did cancel already on Zavvi.
Aaand now they're refunded for 2001 A Space Odyssey as well. So I was right being suspicious.

There's an OOP Duel CE in the order - maybe someone is trying to cancel that, and hitting the wrong titles... :clown: I don't know, but WBShop sucks dead sweaty decomposing elephant balls.