Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Drei Rivalen - Edition Western Legenden Vol. 18

Released September 7th, 2012

Available here

{param}

UPDATE: I can now confirm that this is a digibook - all be it a rather slim one with 8 pages.

51Rw7vkFR-L.jpg

Audio: English, German both DTS-HD 2.0
Subtitles: English TBC

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is the same as Ritt zum Ox-bow and Herrin der toten Stadt then it is digibook as the booklet is part of the case.

Sorry for the delayed thanks Polak, I've now done a bit more research and you are right, there are several of these titles that have already been released. I will start to add them, and any one else who knows about any, please do add them as well! ;)

Little OT.
The Ox-Bow Incident and Yellow Sky now have the lowest price so far. I would like to purchase them but system calculates shipping cost of EUR 15,48 for my country?! I have another order with 5 discs and the shipping cost is EUR 9,50. This is very strange.

Little OT.
The Ox-Bow Incident and Yellow Sky now have the lowest price so far. I would like to purchase them but system calculates shipping cost of EUR 15,48 for my country?! I have another order with 5 discs and the shipping cost is EUR 9,50. This is very strange.

I just ordered those 2 from Amazon and to Spain the postage is 7.25 EUR. I can't remember for sure, but aren't you in France? If so, it's very strange that the shipping is so much! You are not choosing express delivery are you?

I just ordered those 2 from Amazon and to Spain the postage is 7.25 EUR. I can't remember for sure, but aren't you in France? If so, it's very strange that the shipping is so much! You are not choosing express delivery are you?

No, I am in Montenegro but when I need something from France I order on friend's address in Paris. I have tried with one and two articles and the system calculates shipping cost EUR 2,99 per item :angry: With the help of a certain program I can check the weights of both articles and they are the same: 117g.

Thanks for the pictures softandy, just one thing though, are those pages in "The Tall Man", actually attached to the book or is it a separate booklet?

Thanks for the pictures softandy, just one thing though, are those pages in "The Tall Man", actually attached to the book or is it a separate booklet?

I might be wrong but it looks like the back page is stuck down on the booklet. I think these are safe to be classed as digibooks.

I might be wrong but it looks like the back page is stuck down on the booklet. I think these are safe to be classed as digibooks.

Yes, the booklet are firmly glued to the back page, all of this series are digibooks.;)
1 (2).jpg

1 (3).jpg

1 (4).jpg

1 (5).jpg

1 (6).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pmartin252