DigiPack The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - 35th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Digipack [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK

More pics

* For the first time by popular German language version. Previously missing scenes were dubbed
* Limited and numbered to 5,000 units in the 6-page digipak with slipcase

* HD-sampling from the original 16mm ECO Camera
* Multi-Angle intro text in English & German
* Audio commentary with director Tobe Hooper, cinematographer Daniel Pearl and Gunnar Hansen
* Audio commentary with actors Marilyn Burns, Paul A. Partain, Allen Danziger and art director Robert A. Burns
* Documentation: "The Shocking Truth," "Flesh Wounds" & "Off The Hook"
* A tour of the TCM-house with Gunnar Hansen
* Deleted Scenes, Outtakes & Bloopers
* Movie Trailer (U.S. & D)
* U.S. TV & Radio Spots
* Photo Gallery
* "The Shocking Truth" Outtakes

Attachments

• 10805_large.jpg
    10805_large.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 151
  • bild8884.jpg
    bild8884.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 139
  • bild8885.jpg
    bild8885.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lenochek04
i've been saying this for years and I'll say it again. this movie should never have gotten a DVD release, let alone a Blu release. This movie was meant to be watched on an old VHS with the tracking all screwed up. cleaning it up just doesn't make this one better.

I agree with Glen, as the Horror fan in me knows that is the true way to see it!!

But, I have this on blu and man does it look fantastic!!! I dont think i will double dip on this for the Digibook though.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - 35th Anniversary Blu-ray Digibook Wanted!!

bild8885.jpg

I'm looking for this to add to my collection, if anyone can find me a link to purchase it or has one to sell or trade I would be very happy!

I think it was released in Germany

Thank you
:D

I moved this from the digibook section as it is a digipack - as pointed out by Wreck.
Thanks for the post though horrordvdguy

Last edited by a moderator:
Search for it as a digipack and you might have more luck. Since its not a digibook.